President: Stacey Krum
Vice President: Katy Marquart
Treasurer: Karen Willis
Secretary: Emily Kagey
Beautification: Jason Willis
By-Laws: Mike Tykoski
Welcoming: Kristin Noel
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM.
- No report.
Vice President’s report:
- The vote on the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools bond will take place March 10. More information is available on the Canton township website.
- Action item: The board will send out a reminder about the upcoming vote, along with resources for additional information.
- Minutes were approved over email.
- The treasurer’s report was approved unanimously.
- All notices of dues have been sent out, and payments are coming in.
- Karen notified the board that she will be stepping down from her role in summer 2020.
- Action item: The board will plan to update the budget at the March meeting, as more of the dues payments will be completed then.
- The board received one request from a neighbor who would like to build a fence. Mike responded to the request.
- Jason notified the board that he will be stepping down from his role in summer 2020.
- All neighbors who have recently purchased houses in Pickwick Village have been given a welcome packet.
- No report.
- The board discussed options for moving forward with placing liens on homes that have outstanding dues and special assessment payments.
- The board approved language for the letter to be mailed out. The letter will state that homeowners have 45 days to pay the outstanding balance; after that time period, the board will move forward with placing a lien on the property.
- A motion was made to send out notices of intent to file liens. The motion passed 7-0.
- Action item: Letters explaining the intent to file liens will be mailed out via certified mail.
- No new business was presented.
The meeting adjourned at 8:05 p.m.
Next meeting: The next meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on March 17 at 6747 Brookshire Drive. All are welcome to attend and get involved.