President: Jim Leddy Vice
President: Stacey Krum
Treasurer: Karen Willis
Secretary: Emily Kagey
Beautification: Jason Willis
Welcoming: Katy Marquart
Meeting called to order at 7:20 PM.
• The letter of interest for Pickwick Village to participate in the 2020 Local Roads Program is ready to be sent. Jim will serve as the point of contact. Subdivisions can propose projects ranging from 20,000–50,000 up to 100,000¬–200,000. the township did a PASER study and rated four areas as a level 4, meaning they are in the greatest need of repair. These include the main entrance points to the subdivision and other high-traffic areas. Our proposal will address these first, and then include other areas rated as needing repair, as funds allow. Based on the extent of repairs needed, Pickwick is proposing a project for the highest funding amount. If approved by the township, the association would need to vote on a special assessment.
• A motion was made and seconded to approve the proposal. The motion passed 6-0.
● No report.
Treasurer • Karen presented an update on the budget.
• More than half of the dues had been paid by the time of the meeting.
• Minutes were approved over email.
• No report.
• Jason is going to contact the township about the drainage issue in the park. He will also add “caution” tape around the sinking drainage hole in the North Park.
• Board members will brainstorm beautification plans to discuss at the April meeting. Previous ideas include:
-Drainage options for the parks, such as dry creek beds
-Gutter covers for the pavilion (completed)
-Frisbee golf course
• No report.
• The board will begin planning the annual picnic during the April meeting.
• The board began a discussion about options for collecting unpaid dues. The discussion was tabled.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 p.m.
Next meeting: 7:00 p.m. on April 16 at World of Beer, 42820 Ford Road.
All are welcome to attend and get involved!