Pickwick Village Homeowner Association Board
Meeting Minutes for November 13, 2018. Meeting called to order at 7:00 PM.
Attendance (absent members are highlighted)
President: Jim Leddy
Vice President: Stacey Krum
Treasurer: Karen Willis
Beautification: Jason Willis
By-Laws: Mike Tykoski
Welcoming: Katy Marquart
Social Media: Kyle Stone
Additional attendees: Sandra Cross
Stacey served as acting secretary in Emily’s absence,
- Jim attended a meeting at the Summit on 10/16n regarding the Willow Creek drainage issue. A project is forthcoming, though no dates or details are available at this time.
- Canton Township’s next “Neighborhood Know-How” event is on November 15, where Canton’s legal manager and ordinance officer will give a short presentation and answer questions for HOA board members.
- The Halloween parade was a great success, with a huge turnout.
- The island at the Barchester entrance will need to be trimmed soon. Board members volunteered to complete the work.
- Karen presented an update on the budget.
- Bills were presented for the lockbox and insurance. Katy made a motion to pay the bills once the snow contract has been signed. The motion was seconded and passed 7-0.
- Minutes were approved over email.
- No report.
- Jason has fixed the downspout on the pavilion in the north park.
- The contract has not yet been signed for snow removal, but Jason is working with Teta to finalize everything.
- The new website is now moving forward, and all information has been moved from the old site to the new site.
- Kyle is researching an option for online payment of HOA dues. Trial runs are needed, but the option can be added to the new website.
- The flyer for the annual Pickwick holiday lights competition will be sent out after Thanksgiving. Judging will take place on December 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Mike will get prices for new signs for movie nights, the lights competition, etc.
- The board will revisit several issues in the spring:
- Drainage options for the parks, such as dry creek beds
- Tree planting
- Gutter covers for the pavilion
- Frisbee golf course
The meeting was adjourned.
Next meeting: 7:00 p.m. on December 11 at Canton Brew Works (8251 Lilley Road). All are welcome to attend and get involved!