Attendance (absent members are highlighted)
President: Stacey Krum
Vice President: Katy Marquart
Treasurer: Karen Ryan (via phone)
Secretary: Emily Kagey
Beautification: Mike Tykoski
By Laws: Kurt Richter
Welcoming: Kristin Noel (via phone)
Social Media: Kyle Stone
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM.
- Stacey and Katy have begun planning dates for summer events. They will provide an update at the next meeting.
- The pavilion in the north park and playscapes in the south park need to be cleaned.
- Kurt has a power-washer that the board can use. Water can be run from the Kageys’ house in the north park and the Stones’ house in the south park.
- The board discussed scheduling a “cleanup day,” where neighbors could volunteer to join the board in cleaning up trees, playscapes and the pavilion.
Vice President’s report:
- No report.
- No report. Minutes were approved via email.
- As of the meeting time, approximately 60% of Pickwick households had paid their annual dues.
- The budget is on track. For a copy of the budget, please contact email@example.com
- No report.
- Mike has been investigating options for reroofing the tiny libraries.
- The company we use for lawn maintenance provided an estimate of $3290 to mulch playscapes in both parks.
- Emily made a motion to pay for the mulch. The motion was seconded and passed unanimously.
- The lawn contract has been finalized for the next two years.
- Mike has been cleaning out the trash cans in the south park. The lawn company should begin doing that again soon, once they start their spring service.
- Two houses sold in February, and one house sold in March. Welcoming packages will be delivered to the new homeowners.
- No Report
- The board discussed investing in a more comprehensive plan to improve drainage in the south park, with an estimated cost of about $10,600. Emily made a motion to move forward with this plan. The motion was seconded and passed unanimously.
The meeting adjourned at 7:25 p.m.
The next meeting will be at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. The meeting is scheduled to be in the north park pavilion, as weather permits.